Friday, January 13, 2012

DS106

Well its been quite a while since I wrote anything, but hopefully, for 2012, that will change. 

Earlier this week, I joined DS106.  I am really excited about the course.  Storytelling, technology, mixing the two together, how could it get any better?

The course has not officially started yet, but in the mean time, they are offering something called The Daily Create.  Each day a new assignment, either video, audio or photographic in nature that should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to create and post.   So far I have just done the photography assignments, but I am going to try and expand my horizons into the other two areas.  Here are my photography assignments (only three at the time of this post).


Hopefully the first of many posts, as I get back in the learning groove.



No comments:

Post a Comment